Luxury in the heart of the city
Boulevard 88 - An exclusive integrated development on Orchard Boulevard
Original article on Edgeprop.com.sg By Bong Xin Ying/ EdgeProp Singapore March 20, 2019 4:48 PM SGT City Developments Limited (CDL) and its joint venture partners – Hong Leong Holdings Limited and Lea Investments – has sold 20 out of 25 released units to date since...
The Business Times THE BUSINESS TIMES - Find latest business and financial news including analysis and opinion on top business stories, stock markets in Singapore, Asia-Pacific and global market news and more at The Business Times.
- Three executives leave JLL's Hotels & Hospitality Group to start family officeby Raphael Lim on November 27, 2020 at 9:50 pm
THREE executives at JLL's Hotels & Hospitality Group left this month to start a family office looking to invest in hotels and real estate, their LinkedIn profiles indicated.
- Construction firms urged to call for safety time-out after 3 workplace fatalities in 2 daysby Claudia Chong on November 27, 2020 at 2:47 pm
THE Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) Council and the Singapore Contractors Association Ltd (SCAL) are urgently calling all construction companies to conduct a safety time-out exercise after three workplace fatalities occurred in a short span of two days this week.
- LHN's full-year net profit up nearly three times to S$24.1mby Claudia Chong on November 27, 2020 at 2:20 pm
REAL estate management services group LHN's full-year net profit rose to S$24.1 million from S$8.2 million on the back of increases in gross profit and other income.
- PropertyGuru buys Malaysian property data company MyProperty Databy Claudia Chong on November 27, 2020 at 11:37 am
PROPERTYGURU is fully acquiring Malaysian property data company MyProperty Data through a share purchase agreement with TechnoDex and Real Estate Solutions. The size of the deal was undisclosed.
- SPH to invest in digitalising media business, seek new recurring incomeby Claudia Tan on November 27, 2020 at 8:15 am
SINGAPORE Press Holdings (SPH) will continue to invest in the transformation of its media business in response to changing consumer habits, which have been accelerated by the Covid-19 pandemic.